[Dailydrool] What a night

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 31 13:53:11 PDT 2017

Merta Lou's story reminded me of a night many years ago when I was
traveling with three kids and a dog.  I booked a room at the Holiday Inn  (because
they allowed dogs) only to find out that all the rooms were filled with
dogs because of a dog show.  Well, it stormed that night and one dog would
howl and the dogs in each room responded one after the other.  Don't know  how
I made the ten hour drive the next day with no sleep. Kids and dog  slept in
the car all the way.

Beth Hanna
Mom to Junior, Nicholas, and Duncan
bethahanna at aol.com

In a message dated 8/31/2017 4:33:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,