[Dailydrool] Update from Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 18 04:23:15 PST 2017

Hi everyone! Sorry we haven't been on the drool lately. It has been rather
crazy on this end of the world. First we developed another water leak in
the slab. So we had strange people in the house for a whole week replumbing
the entire house up through the attic. We were all very surprised at how
well Beauford did with having strange people in his house. I had to help
Browyn a lot because the workers kept putting extension cords over the
hallway and she acts like they are snakes trying to kill her. So I had to
show her how to go over them and then go back and go over them with he
right by my side.

When the plumbing was done, another crew came and they had to fix all the
holes in the walls. There were a lot of them! These guys were really noisy
and they left drywall dust all over the house. Then mom is still working on
cleaning up the mess and painting over the holes. She says when she is
done, she is going to redo our room! She is really excited about it, so I
guess we should be too.

Meanwhile, she had to get another lumbar epidural and it didn't go well at
all. She ended up with a really, really bad headache and had to lay flat on
her back for 4 days. She also had to drink lots of fluids and caffeine. So
I had to lay with her and keep her company and be real still. It wasn't too
bad a gig for me since I like to do it anyway. The biggest problem was
Beauford thinks he is a better nurse than me and he can get bossy. Browyn
the Fairy Princess is a bit clueless, but at least she was quiet.

Here is hoping everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Bugsey with Beauford, Browyn the Fairy Princess and Jennifer the Mom