[Dailydrool] Fearful Dogs and Scary Monsters

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 18 14:51:15 PST 2017

​Merta Lou here.
I have to be quick because because there's a monster.
Uh hunh I said that a monster and a monster it is it got no face but little
round heads that go round and round an Mr. Biskit put it on the fenceat
least that's what Doc says but I didn't see him do that an I think it grew
right there on the fence with it's itty bitty little round head things and
no eyeballs and just round and round an I bark and bark and bark
COMEONDOWN Come down and fight like a.. like a..and Doc he just sit and
watch I need him to to to Kill that Monster and stomp it's little round
heads kill it killit!
Oh my oh dear I am quite overwrought. I must go nap. I need rest. Maybe and
a small treat, a couple of smoked oysters on a wafer thin piece of
Prosciut-----------------ahhhhhit'smovingagain!!! BArk Bark Bark

This is MomPerson. Mr. Biskit mounted a wind gauge on the back fence. It
has little cups that catch the air movement. MertaLou is terrified of it.
When I let her out she rushes back there and barks at it. When I call her
in she tucks her tail and flies to me, looking over her shoulder.
I sure hope she gets used to it....

MomPerson for a very Overwrought MertaLou

bgszap2 at gmail.com