[Dailydrool] Daphneyland Mystic Needs your Help

Sandi Wittenberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 22 08:42:15 PST 2017

In December 2005 there was a puppymill intake of 20+ bassets from Little
Rock CA. We were forced to return 11 intact bassets to that horrific
situation. Those faces have given me nightmares for years. I have NEVER
stopped trying to save them for 12 years.

Last week a networking rescue contacted us. She had just taken in all of the
dogs of a deceased owner, including 2 bassets. Bingo! Same woman.

This week we got 2 back and MYSTIC needs help NOW!

I was shocked and sickened to learn several dogs had died of starvation in
that nightmare of a situation. Those babies I will forever have on my heart.
Today we were able to intake the two bassets. Tammy, a tri-colored basset,
has a possible home after she gets out of heat, is spayed, has a dental and
some training.

This lovely red and white girl, Mystic, is one of the hounds we were forced
to give back.  Yes she's an old girl . Mystic is the last hound left from
all those years ago.

She has had 12 years of the worst life you can imagine. Mystic needs
everything including removal of -2- giant masses, one on her neck, the other
on her rump. bad teeth etc. Her medical needs will cost several thousand
dollars for sure... yet, this girls tail has not stopped wagging.

Please donate to help cover Mystic's medical bills and share with any
friends who may be interested in Mystic's story.

To help, click on this link:  https://www.givinggrid.com/zmdbwv/

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets

sandi at redbaybassets.com