[Dailydrool] Vet expenses

Jane Hay via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 22 17:13:43 PST 2017

Virginia, I'm so happy for you that you're thinking about getting your very
own dog companion. How exciting! I would contact a couple of rescues in
your area and see who they use for their rescue vet. Generally, vets who
work with rescues are the genuinely compassionate vets who are there for
the animals and not all about the money. I would definitely  stay away from
the "big box" vets in some of the chain pet supply stores. Wishing you much
luck as you look for your new companion!

Jane, Toby and the Houndettes
Shadow, Suzy and Ginger