[Dailydrool] Today in Milwaukee

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 22 17:49:27 PST 2017

Today Milwaukee, WI had the warmest day ever recorded  during
meteorological winter ever.  We hit 71 degrees this afternoon.  Millie  and I took two
long sniff/walks in the balmy weather and she sat outside with me  on the
patio, where I sat wearing shorts, a t-shirt and sandals.  I even  enjoyed a
cigar.  I tried to play fetch with her, but she would have none  of it.  I
tossed the squeaky ball, and she just looked at me.  After a  while she walked
up to the ball, sniffed it and then just laid down on the grass  and slept.
Tomorrow it is back to normal.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)