[Dailydrool] First Bassey, bassey expenses, To Virginia O

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 22 15:52:38 PST 2017

Hi there..

All our basseys have been rescues.
Odie is a Bassey/Jack Russell Terrier X
He came to us very well-trained.
As he gets older (nearing 12) he gets more stubborn
esp. about sharing space on our bed, and eating yukkee stuff.

We have always been concerned about the expenses of raising a dog.
We have found that bassey mixes tend too be a little less prone to bassy
health concerns. We spend a fortune on our Barons ear problems.
We never did get pet insurance. We have filled our credit card with Odies
emergency pet expenses.  But its been so worth it!

Enjoy your new pal,
Gentle Hugs, JohannaMama & Odie (da bass-a-jack)
with Lucy, Susie atb