[Dailydrool] Beauford and the Rat

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jan 12 03:57:41 PST 2017

Hi all. It seems the B trio is bound and determined t0 gross me out. I was
patrolling the yard on Monday. Beauford started acting weird and was
running around acting like he had something to hide. So I went over to him
and told him to drop what he had in his mouth. He did. It was a dead thing.
Fortunately I had the pan and the rake and I just scooped it up. It was a
very large rat! Gross, gross, gross!!! Let's just say the carcass was not
in good shape and stunk to high heaven. I was thankful I was almost done
and was able to bag it up and throw it out.

While Beauford never acted sick, the next day he threw up a few times and
was completely fine after that. So two of the three have been hunting this
winter. I am not convinced that it wasn't Browyn that killed the rat and
then played with it for awhile and left it for Beauford to find. To the
best of my knowledge, Bugsey hasn't been killing or playing with animals
that got in the yard. He sticks to paper products.

Prayers and drool to all in need.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess