[Dailydrool] Harness for flat basset

Nancy Kay via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jan 14 15:24:03 PST 2017

Charlie goes flat when we get to the vet, too. What has worked for us is cheeeeese!

We live very close to our vet. When we walk the dogs on the vet end of our subdivision, Charlie won't even go down the street that ends at the vet. So when we take him for a vet visit, we drive there, let him out as close to the door as possible, and BRIBE him with cheese. It's the only way we get him inside. They used to let us in the back employee entrance, but he got wise to that. Cheese!

Nancy Kay
nancykay9 at gmail.com