[Dailydrool] Laser

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jan 17 07:38:17 PST 2017

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Our old man Snoopy is going on 12.  He went down in the rear last May and was on all the drugs mentioned plus laser.  He made a recovery.  The right rear keg is weaker than the left but he can walk and run and play.  We stopped the laser for him now but his sister LuLu who is going on 10 gets laser every other week to help with her arthritis and it works wonders.
Good luckDaleDalerutz at sbcglobal.net.  Please feel free to reach out directly for more info I also have experience with the allergies I would bet you have a carpet or a detergent or something environmental going on with the beagle.  Have you tried bendryl to see if it really is allergy?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone