[Dailydrool] Speedy update

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jan 17 11:30:39 PST 2017

So we did the ultrasound on Speedy's eye yesterday. Results were inconclusive but the vet said his eye pressure was 58 which is extremely high as it should be no higher than 20. So we are opting to remove his eye at his age, we just want him to be pain free and. It stressed.

I am really kicking myself for not changing vets sooner. My poor baby has always acted like he had not a care in the world, even when we hugged his face or petted his head rather vigorously.

The lesson is always go with your gut feeling.

Nancy momslabe to Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE

Sent from my iPhone