[Dailydrool] Midnight buddy

Nancy Candray via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 4 23:53:32 PDT 2017

Duncan has become my late night friend. I have to be up at all sorts of hours in the middle of the night so sometimes Duncan and I have important conversations. We discuss things like how he shouldn't be outside in 100 degree weather or if whatever is in tv in the wee hours of the night should be considered torture. Sometimes we discuss his behavior and whether or not it was good that day. I'm sure if the DH heard the deep conversations Duncan and I have he'd think I'd gone mad. But It's nice to have a listening ear when you're up at a indecent time at night and need someone to pass the time with.

Nancy with Duncan (my late night friend) and Rambo the Shar Pei
speedsterbasset at yahoo.com