[Dailydrool] Last call for Quilt tickets and Donations for OHANA Basset Hound Rescue

marci thomas via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 5 13:44:06 PDT 2017

Hi Everyone,
Gene O Hound, spokes hound for Debbie's Dawgs here to let you know that you only have 3 more days to buy quilt tickets and make donations for the OHANA fundraiser.  As you probably already know, Debbie's Dawgs assists small rescues by its $5 Friday and also by holding small targeted fundraisers when there is a big need.  We are raising $2,000 to help Ohana meet some extraordinary hound expenses.  They take in mostly seniors and are really, in some ways, a sanctuary since many of their residents are not adoptable.

Jayna Monical does a great job and has a heart of gold for these angels.  We are only $265 away from goal and would appreciate your support.  If you would like to support please Paypal your donation to debbiesdawgs2016 at gmail.com or send it to 23 Peppertree Ct, Marietta, GA 30068 (made out to Debbie's Dawgs).

The prize is a "make your own quilt". You send in 12 tee shirts or 12 squares of fabric and our quilt maker does the rest.  Mom would love to have a quilt made out of granddaughter Lindsey's dresses from babyhood to first grade.  Other people might like to use Rescue Tee shirts or perhaps sports team tee shirts. Whatever your preference, we can make it happen if you win.
Tickets are $5 for 1, $10 for 3, $25 for 10 and $100 for 60.

Snooter kisses to everyone.

Love, Gene Marci Thomas 919.564.6680