[Dailydrool] "# 29 ALWAYS INSIST ON BEING TREATED FAIRLY"

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 11 16:02:12 PDT 2017

Paddi B Basset thrilled to hear LL's words of wisdom today.

"ALWAYS INSIST ON BEING TREATED FAIRLY," says she, as she glowers and sighs
in front of the armchair. (Fairly = exclusive rights to the arm chair.)

"ALWAYS INSIST ON BEING TREATED FAIRLY," says she, as she stands in the
kitchen. (Fairly = carrots on demand, and abbels. (Especially abbels... her
favourite fruit.) Oh, and treats. And treats before that black dog. That's
what's fair!

"ALWAYS INSIST ON BEING TREATED FAIRLY," says she, "So please leave the
door open so I can share Clio's lovely bowl of fresh meat."

"ALWAYS INSIST ON BEING TREATED FAIRLY" seems to be open to some
interpretation at our house... though not from Paddi B Basset's perspective!

Mary,
with the oft aggrieved Paddi B Basset