[Dailydrool] Pw Angel has gone to be with her Daddy at the rainbow bridge

Norma via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 11 23:57:54 PDT 2017

The old ones will know who Pw Angel my brave Scottish little girl is
because i joined the drool when i got her nearly 12 years ago when she
travelled over 600 miles to be with me with my sister Anne .....Pw Angel
was a gift of love from her .... and it was love at first sight for both
of us .Over the years we had many battles when at the age of 2 she was
poisioned with warfarin that someone had laid down ...the vet gave her 8
months to live when in stepped her guardian Angel Sandy Gaston after she
was introduced to us through my very dear  friend Suz Green ....and gave
us many many more years she would have been 12 in August through Sandys
wonderful advice and we love them both dearly for there gift of
friendship . Pw Angel had many issues a Mass in her chest and arthritis
and crohnes and epilipsy was full of fatty tumours too many to remove
but she never gave in until the last week or so it just got too hard for
her and it was time to say goodbye Monday the 10th of July at 5.10pm .Oh
we had some laughs along the way and made so many good friends and went
on so many adventures and even got Married in a Cyber wedding surrounded
by many many drool friends and said i do to her wonderful Hubby Buddy
Lyons who would have been at the bridge waiting for her along with her
Daddy and all her brothers and sisters and friends who are many .Through
the drool i have come across the most kind hearted and caring people who
are always there for you and have made many deep and wonderful good
friendships on the way and although we live many many miles across the
pond we always stay in contact by phone or message and are there for
each other you all know who you are .RIP my dear sweet Pw Angel you are
gone but will be in many hearts for many years to come and i know will
never be forgotten ...run free with your Daddy and look after him for me
until we meet again .Love Mam and your sister Razor and all your Family
xxx <3