[Dailydrool] $5 Friday update

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 11 13:48:30 PDT 2017

First - Joey, it is never too late to donate! We never turn away
a donation and in fact almost always have late donations come
in.  We send all $5 Friday donations to the rescue on the following
Monday and then a few days later we send the late donations!

Second - Our July $5 Friday event raised $3266 for the House of
Puddles and their 28 seniors.  This brings our total raised so far this
year to just over $26,600 so we will easily exceed our last year’s total
of $30,000.

Our rescue for August $5 Friday is Basset Hound Rescue of
Southern California.

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and Sunny