[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jul 20 18:10:23 PDT 2017

Tuesday night Millie woke up about 11pm after the TV shut off and started
to pant nervously and walk around.  This continued for a while until I
could not take it anymore and I put her in the bathroom and closed the  door.
Several times that night  I got up to use the room and she was  still  up and
just walking around and panting.  It wasn't until about  4 am that I let
her out  of the bathroom and she came in the bedroom and  eventually settled
down and went to sleep.  Last night at about midnight,  she got up and
started the panting again.  I gave her a Diazepam tablet and  she  did settle down
until 2 am.  Again she got up and stared the  nervous panting, so not
wanting to over drug her, I again put  her in the  bath room, turned on the light
and closed the door.  A few hours later, I  went to check on her and she
was sleeping like a lamb.  About 6am she  woke and came into the bedroom.
Later at breakfast, Kathy asked me about  the little yellow pill on the bedroom
floor.  It was the Diazepam tablet I  thought I gave her.  Called the Vet
and  she suggested giving her one  tablet for the next 5 nights to help her
get back on schedule.  She did  that about 2 years ago, too.

Douglas Dropp  & Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett(ATB)