[Dailydrool] Gertie - ATB

Ursula Kramer via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jul 12 13:43:57 PDT 2017

Fostering the seniors is our passion and with heavy heart we just sent another one to the bridge. Gertie came to us earlier this year when her owner went into hospice. Gertie was already 13 years old. We celebrated her 14th birthday in April and in June found out she had cancer. We gave her the best month any Basset could ask for, if she wanted McDonalds cheeseburgers for dinner she got them. Roast turkey, she probably went through a small turkey worth of white meat. And when she was ready to cross over the bridge she let us know. Fly free sweet girl, we will miss your bassetude.
Ursula rodurs at yahoo.com