[Dailydrool] pack consolidation

Ann Hefner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jul 29 14:54:03 PDT 2017

As you know we have a revolving door at our house but
actually we have a pack now, all pretty healthy so no one
has come or gone for a while.  I sprung Ginger from the
pound last Halloween with the intent of adopting her out.
She and Ella immediately became best buddies, within hours.
Dad slave said she better be gone when he got home from his
business trip.  Well it was dad that said we can't give her
away. She's too happy here. Ella was the same when we got
her.  I picked her up from the pound and was to bring her to
a foster home.  The foster was not available until the next
day.  Well Ella never left.  Within 2 hours she was
pre-cleaning the dishes alongside Lacy.  Now Puddles is
different. She was an only child for 8 years.  She still
sits off by herself and after 3 years she has not attempted
to play with anyone. None of them show any aggressive
actions against the others. Ernie is, well, Ernie. He growls
when he doesn't get his way but is not aggressive.  I guess
we are just really lucky.
Ann