[Dailydrool] Money well spent

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 14 15:43:06 PDT 2017

I always consider that any time I spend money on my hounds instead of
myself is money well spent, as for doggie doors, our house isn't laid  out right
, that we could install one, we would be required to install  a ramp on the
other side, besides  I would worry about unwelcome  guest making themselves
at home, like the black and white kitties that Bev has,  our Hannah is a
stick and grass and leaf eater, I could never trust her going  out in the
middle of the night by herself.

Marlene  Annie and Hannah