[Dailydrool] Love my dogs

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Jun 17 21:25:05 PDT 2017

I absolutely love my dogs.  I've been in bed all week, sleeping a lot, with some sort of flu bug.  Not life threatening.  a bit disorienting.  Every time I wake up, I see that I am surrounded by three warm dogs, curled into my back, over my feet, or against my tummy.  Usually they are bouncing outside from the front yard to the back yard protecting it from cats and passing schoolchildren.  this week they are all imitating hot water bottles. What lovely animals.

Val of Hawaii with Mila, Mariah, and Ipo