[Dailydrool] re Rolp's Vet

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 2 02:31:13 PST 2017

​This is really an issue for the practice manager if there is one.
Failing that, I would think you need to speak to Ann directly, at least
give her a head=sop that you are angry, and tell her why. This is really
hard to do. It sounds to me as if Ann may be having some problems of her
own: Veterinarians as a rule don't mess up like that, and I wonder if she
contaminated the sample or ropped it, or forgot the anti-coagulant so that
it was unfit for testing and then was too embarrassed to ask you for
another sample.

Whatever the reason the double charges are not acceptable and neither is
her behavior which really sounds to me like someone with something else on
her mind.
Make an appointment to speak with her and let her know you are dissatisfied
and why. Be prepared to prove the extra charges. You may be as
compassionate as you wish but let her know you are not pleased.
Just my take on it, having been through something similar recently.
MomPerson to doc, Conley & MertaLou

bgszap2 at gmail.com