[Dailydrool] Sorry about the formatting

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 2 03:58:48 PDT 2017

This is Younger ClaraI am most upset to see my postcards from London are appearing with odd formatting and random punctuation. My mother will be furious if she sees them, as for many years she edited newspapers and correct formatting and punctuation are very important to her.
I am really sorry, but on this occasion we won't be able to get over to Ireland, as there is just too much to see and do in London. However, if the trip is popular - and we all get out of it safely - I will consider another trip at a later date to Scotland Ireland and Wales.
Auntie Dawn, Pawtunia and Rusty will be home on May 10th, or possibly 11th.
And once again, please don't forget if your hounds are on this trip please do consider sharing a bit of cookie money with the homeless hounds in the UK, through the BRNGB website by Paypal or through its Just Giving page if you prefer to pay by card. Anyone wanting to pay by check must email me at bassetydogshomr at gmail.com and I will give you the snail mail address.
My next postcard will be along soon
Clara, with Rolph and 30 other bassets, living it large in London