[Dailydrool] Excursions to Ireland and Devon

Rebecca Louisa Stanton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue May 2 04:37:22 PDT 2017

​Morse here.  I think Ireland has definitely got to be sneaked into the
itinerary.  ​Once we touch down in Dublin we can head straight for Pupp
Cafe which is specifically for DOGS - check this out:
https://www.pupp.ie/pages/cafe
we could even ask them to throw in a pint of Guinness.
I have got some places lined up for you - my own local:
http://www.fatbadgers.co.uk/images3/4.jpg
Its been there for hundreds of years and there is a dead cat in there as
well.  Really.
and then onto Poop Deck: (aptly named)
http://www.poopdeckrestaurant.com/

Let me know when you are heading down on the A303.  Are you calling into
Stonehenge on the way?  Sadly, we are unable to actually pee on the stones
these days.
Arroooo!
Morse
pummorse at gmail.com