[Dailydrool] Flashy lights

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon May 8 15:13:53 PDT 2017

Hi it's Gracie,
It is NOT my fault, no it is not, it is the clueless momPerson's fault ..... well really, I mean who else?  She bought these new solar "fairy lights" isn't that special?  And Natalie hung them for her under the umbrella on the patio  And they were set to the flashy setting.  Soooooooo ....... along comes 1:30 in the morning, poor little Gracie has to pee ...... sticks her head out of the dog door and what does she find?  Saturday night fever going on out there why there was everything but the mirror ball what a commotion why I couldn't go out there all by myself what with all the flashing lights and all ....... I bet you can imagine what happened next.  Guess.  Just Guess.  It was NOT my fault I had no choice I don't do disco!
And then the next night ..... SAME!!  Can you believe it???
Last night she turned the stupid flashing lights off when she went to bed. so I went outside in the middle of the night when I needed to go.  Sheesh.
More later from Gracie who still can't believe itwith Snoopy who finds accidents disgustingand LuLu who goes outside but doesn't understand all the fuss