[Dailydrool] Update from the Martin Dogs

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu May 11 02:43:03 PDT 2017

Sorry it seems like we have fallen off the earth. We really haven't. Spring
tree pollen has been off the charts and flared my asthma something fierce.
Fortunately the tree pollen is almost done and the grass season is
starting. That isn't good for Beauford, but at least I am breathing MUCH
better. Then we had a bunch of computer issues. First it was the Internet
provider. Then hubby installed a different virus protection program when
our other one expired. That caused issues. Then we found out that
maintenance on the computer wasn't occurring and the whole thing came to a
screeching halt. After a few days of maintenance, we are back in business.
I know you want to hear more about the dogster doesn't get too long.

I had forgotten how bad tree pollen is in the south after living in Indiana
for 19 years. The tree pollen in the north is not as bad here and it isn't
all trees I am allergic to. This resulted in being on steroids for about 2
months which resulted in 3 cases of thrush. Oh well. Things are looking up
now. I really hope that we get more people writing in to the drool. I
really look forward to the emails from all of you.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess