[Dailydrool] Siobhan 1 year

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 14 06:14:31 PST 2017

One year ago today at 2:45 Mountain time, I had one of the worst duties I had ever to do in my Life.  At that time, while I held her, my lovely little Siobhan took her last Earthly breath and headed off to her new adventure at the Rainbow Bridge.  She was suffering from bone cancer and there was nothing Dr. Jeri or I could do to save her.  I know I did the right humaine thing.  But I guess one never gets over having to make that "life or death" decision.

Siobhan, I love you and you are always with me

Please pray for her and hold your own furbabies just a little bit closer today in memory of my "Little Girl"

Sad Woof Memories,

Bill and Lilly Dawn

and Janie who is with Siobhan, both waiting for us in Heaven