[Dailydrool] Petunia and the Honey Crisp

Kathryn L. Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 22 13:28:53 PDT 2017

Hi everyone it’s (chomp, chomp, slurp) me (slurp) Petunia.  So the foster mom was really silly and left her backpack unzipped on the kitchen (crunch) chair.  She happened to have a delicious (slurp) Honey Crisp apple in it. Well you know I have to bulk up for the Shuffle, so I snatched that delicious and, may I mention, healthy apple and snarfed it right down.

So you should all come out and join me at The Shuffle this coming Saturday 10/28.  There will be food trucks, and I hear that they have four legger items on the menu.  (Not to mention what we can con out of the two leggers - work on ‘the look’ everybody!)

So come to Leon Hogg Amphitheater at 1951 Bearcreek Parkway, Euless TX 76039.  Lots of games and contests and the popular howling contest, and costume contest.  Check out our website www.bassetrescuedfw.org or email my foster mom.

See you Saturday - Petunia

Kathryn
Scooter (atb) Rocky (atb) & Sandy (atb)
Johnkath97 at yahoo.com