[Dailydrool] Our Walk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 13:28:17 PDT 2017

Decided to take Conley around the block. It's overcast and very windy and
when we stepped out it was spitting at us, not raining yet and we figured
we could get around the block before it rained.
And we noticed a lot of sirens, very loud, but the weather was keeping
sound close to the ground.
The dog across the street screamed at us and scared Conley who cannot see
well and while we discussed it a Cop went by looking I thought between the
houses and this bothered me but we continued.
And then the second Cop came flying down our short street and turned and
then Conley and I heard the third car roar around the corner behind us and
accelerate past us, turning at the corner and then we noticed the sirens
dying down very close and this is not, anymore, a peaceful neighborhood,
but a troubled one and it was windy and dark grey and spitting and we
turned around and went home.

CHicken MomPerson to Conley, Merta Lou and Doc, none of whom are exactly
protection dogs.

bgszap2 at gmail.com