[Dailydrool] Remembering

lois.leader lois.leader via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 10 14:47:26 PDT 2017

I've loved the whole topic of "Remembering." I know how much it means to me when people share their memories of my dogs, Even the less complimentary ones. Well after the fact friends and I have been able to laugh about our GSD Strider mistaking a leg for a tree, or Bobo making his Bassetty displeasure known in a pointed (as in tooth) fashion, or Scout snarfing someone's sandwich in true Lab style, or Zar, our 125 lb Newfie, walking across a slumbering face during a camp out.

Through the Drool, I've added stories of your hounds to my memory banks. I enjoy randomly clicking on links in the Daily Drool archives and revisiting those virtual friends. Thank you for sharing them with me!

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf, who are making their own memories, both sweet and silly

lois.leader at cox.net