[Dailydrool] 2019 Senior Basset calendar contest!

Wen houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 24 10:03:27 PDT 2018

Hi all!

I apologize for not getting this on here before now, but the contest will be
starting on Sept 1, and we are in process of accepting entries to the
contest.   The contest is for senior Bassets or Bagels, over the age of 7yrs
old.   They can be rescue, show hounds,  ATB,  but no youngsters!   And no
people in the photos.

The contestants are working to earn votes, which are $1 each.  The top 13
hounds who get the most votes gets their beautiful face on a month of 2019's
calendar!

This is a fundraiser for Senior Houndsabound, a 501c3 rescue and is our
largest of the year!

Please email me at houndsabaound at cfl.rr.com
<mailto:houndsabaound at cfl.rr.com>  if you are interested!    A lot of the
contest is promoted on FB, but winning does not depend on that.

Drool to all,

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>