[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:20:06 PDT 2018

Hi Merta Lou here, Professional Lady Basset trapped in the house because it
is so hot and soupy outside we can barely breathe. I mean I do not remember
this from puppyhood. And the BUGS! (oh but those big green ones with the
clear wings? They are DEEELISHSUSH. Crunch too. And have the additional
benefit of freaking out the slaves.)
Not much happening here not much at all nothing in fact.
MrDoc is not wearing the donut anymore but still has stitches or so he says
he won't let me see.

You know I am thinking I could take those out. The stitches. I mean, how
hard can it be? I got nice sharpy teeth...I'll bet I could just snick those
right out.... HEY DOC! I got an idea!
Hey come back.
Doc.
Doc!! Where you going?

MomPerson says Doc is hiding in his crate clear in the back and shut the
door behind himself, ML is still looking for him....