[Dailydrool] Cysts

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 5 11:17:15 PST 2018

Hi Pam
First off let me say you can reach me at dalerutz at sbcglobal.net.  I seem to forget to include that.
Gracie had a cyst on her tail that I had to work with because removing it would have meant loosing her tail most likely.  It took a while but it healed completely. Here is what we did
When it opened I did squeeze it to drain it as much as possible.  I then used hydrogen peroxide once, profusely, to saturate the site and let it foam like crazy. Wipe away the residue afterward with cotton rounds.  Polyspron 2x daily for a few days. It came back a few times a few months apart always smaller.  The first time was high ball sized last time a pea.
It’s been fine for years now.
Good luckDale

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone