[Dailydrool] Buddy's Lumps

VIRGINIA OLIVEIRA duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 18 14:06:16 PST 2018

Hi Buddy's mom! Hi y'all

My Xaxa, when he turned around 11 started having lumps. One grew to the size of a golf ball, and as it wouldn't stop growing, we found it better to have it removed while he was strong, than to risk leave it growing until he got too old to have it removed.
Xaxa at 11 was strong as a bull even though started to show some of that awful cough ( heart related).

So it was the best thing we did because he live strong and happy until he was 14 and left when almost 15.
That's my 2 cents. Each of us know our dogs and kind of notice how strong they are for this or that treatment. It ended up Xaxa had 2 lumps removed, one was fat, the other wasn't cancer but I cannot remember what it was. Mast cells maybe?( I'm trying to remember and that was what came to my mind). Remember that it was our beloved Synthia who explained me what the cells on that second lump was.
Surely a knowledgeable vet can help.

Miriam Virginia Oliveira ( mom of beloved Violeta and Xaxa, who are in heaven)
duda.tuppence at shaw.ca