[Dailydrool] "The Drool"

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 06:33:25 PST 2018

I have also noticed that the traffic on "The Drool" appears to be
dwindling. It will leave a large hole in my life if it dwindles away
entirely. I have benefited from sound advice, have laughed until I couldn't
breathe and have also cried many tears over the 13-ish years I've been with
you folks. I was Mom to Abigail (pre-Drool), Magnolia, Oliver, and
GracieLou Flatbasset...all of whom await me at The Bridge. We are without
any four-legged friends now. Even so, I read the Drool Digest every time it
pops into my mailbox. I'm on FB, but try to not let it take over my life,
so haven't got any Drool there.

I hope we can keep on keepin' on!

Ellen