[Dailydrool] less frequent Drool posts

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Mon Jan 29 13:56:14 PST 2018

I am another person who rarely posts anymore but still read the posts.  I
had Princess Ella Marie if you remember her from days gone past.  A busy
life now keeps me from posting very often.  Working fulltime, just started
up a new rescue- Minnesota Basset Rescue and getting older like everyone
else.  We now have bassets Zuzu and Rae Ann and a little senior Chihuahua
named Snooki. Just want to throw out another option in case it interests
you.  There is such a thing as a secret Facebook page.  Only invited
members may post there and nobody else sees your posts.  Otherwise it acts
like any other FB page and you can post pictures yet still feel like your
info is private.  No drama!  Lisa, Zuzu, Rae Ann, and Snooki
turnq007 at umn.edu