[Dailydrool] The Drool Situation

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 13:59:57 PST 2018

I  am a lurker and enjoy every issue of the Drool. I'm also on the Facebook version. I prefer the email version these days as the facebook version has gotten so big that there's no feeling of closeness and the number of houndie deaths is so large accompanied by 100+ 'i'm so sorries', that it's a real downer. As I'm chairing our H.O.W.L. group [helping others with loss], I have enough of that sad news to deal with just in CBHR.--we're averaging about 50 houndie deaths each year for the last three years.

I think we do well when we have a thread to comment on as there is a variety of info, dog  personalities, fears and  life occurences.  Just a comment like what 's funniest thing your Basset has ever done ?  Or what is your vision of the Bridge?  I used to love the descriptions that Debbie Winchester used to write about the Bridge--so comforting.  I used to recommend those to Basset owners who'd recently lost a furbaby as part of our HOWL counseling.  Just some thoughts--Jean Sankey  jjcsandrcs at aol.com.  PS--is there any way we could add pics??