[Dailydrool] Yay, Auntie Diana!

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 14:04:48 PST 2018

Auntie Diana!

You are smart! DailyDrool.com is available. (So is DailyDrool.ie, it appears.)  Do it! I have faith in you. Could Houndsbay, please come back? Rooney could be the successor to Caruso!

I'm old, but would happy to write Dear Pawtunia, as long as I am here. Feyfey always enjoyed that.

Tunes

P.S. Droolmom Nancy's facebook page is somewhat Drool Like. Not the other, although I belong. Confused about what is okay or not okay to post, so I don't do it often. Slave.