[Dailydrool] Not fade away

Vikki Grauf fudgelady_vikki at att.net
Mon Jan 29 22:45:18 PST 2018

I genuinely hope the DD does not dry up and fade away. I don't post often either, as a month ago I lost everything. My best friend, my therapist, my customer magnet, the delightful smell of Fritos. Days I took her to work with me were always the best days. My beautiful Sophie was lost to lymphoma 12/30 and I'm not doing well with it. I've had five bassets in my life, but she was not a basset at all, but the Queen of Sheba, large and in charge, a total evil genius. Once Gus (I bought him for her, as I thought she would enjoy some dogie company, hahaha) had the gall to sit in her spot. So she get's one of their squeaky toys, and proceeds to prance around the living room with it....squeak,squeak, squeak, and with this Gus had to see what all the excitement was about, and leaves "her" spot. With this, she drops the squeaky like it was on fire, and jumps into the coveted spot. You could just hear her thinking "what a maroon". It's hard struggling with what is my new reality. I feel like a ghost, and outer shell with nothing inside. There is one thing. I wish to thank everyone that has reached out to me threw this. It was honestly helpful to not feel so alone with this. The Drool is honestly family, actually better and way more understanding then family ever could be. Thanks everyone, Vikki and Gus the gullible