[Dailydrool] Vet overnight - thanks

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 14:05:45 PST 2018

I always know I can count on the sage advice of my friends on the Drool.  I feel better about my anxiety of an overnight BEFORE surgery.  So, I’m going to call the vet’s office and tell them that I’m happy to have them as a vet, but not if they require an overnight before surgery.  Other than this awful autoimmune “allergy” to plaque, Guinness is healthy romping 6 year old.  He’s also crazed without his pack.  It’s too bad if they have to lose 4 customers before we even got started.  Thank you!

Sent from my iPad