[Dailydrool] Posting/ King Edgar

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 30 14:54:49 PST 2018

I too, have been derelict in posting. But will try harder in the future!The King has been doing well since he had his eye/mass removed on the 8th! One thing that has made us mad is, since then his rhinitis has returned! All we have tried in the past no longer seems to work. So our Vet is trying prednisone. Edgar has had this for about four years. It was diagnosed at Oakland Veterinary Referral. He has also had numerous lumps removed. Some of which were cancer. So for almost twelve, he seems to be doing pretty well. But we would like to thank all who have sent emails and responded on the DD! We would really miss the DD if it were to be lost! You have all been a host of information!
Terry, MaryAnn & King Edgar