[Dailydrool] Feedback

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Tue Jan 30 15:02:09 PST 2018

I am awed at the response my note had.  So many people I had not heard of in years responded.  I loved Hank the Tank and remember his bell on the door, Princesses Penny and Polly are with me daily.  So many friends,  bringing back memories that I truly cherish.
I have the last 10 or 11 years of the DD calendar and every now and then riffle through them and see all the wonderful Bassets who were/are so much of our lives.  And now to hear from so many of the missing, it brings joy to my heart.
I'm getting older, aren't we all, pushing 71. After losing Janie Anne and Siobhan, they sent me Lilly and I pray that Lilly Dawn  won't be my last Basset.  Heck I've even found an exotic name for my next "Girl".  I just wanted everyone to know that I appreciate your care for the DailyDrool and after hearing from all of you, truly believe it will go on for many years to come.
Bless you all and all the pups here and gone.
Woofs,
Bill and Lilly
and Janie Anne and Siobhan (both in Heaven)