[Dailydrool] Reggie's in Lock-up

Tim Mayer tcm541 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 18:49:56 PST 2018

I don't post often, and just a couple days ago I told everyone that I had
two healthy, happy dogs. But Reggie decided to make a liar out of me. He's
down with severe back pain again. So he's locked in his crate, and on all
kinds of fancy meds, but still shaking in pain & panting like it's a hundred
degrees in here.

This is becoming a chronic thing - it's the third time he's been thru this
in two years and he's been looked at by three different vets at my regular
office, and now another at the local emergency clinic. The x-rays and tests
show them nothing that they feel is a problem. So they all say meds and
crate rest. I'm good with that, but Reggie sure isn't. He HATES the crate.

Anyway, I just needed to vent. All stressed out. When the dogs are in pain
I'm distraught.

Tim 'n Puppies