[Dailydrool] Holding Still for Treatment

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:30:25 PDT 2018

When Llewis was a Buppy he went for treatment every week and part of it was
acupuncture. He had to hold still for ten minutes when the needles were in
place and we are talking about a 3 month old happy Basset baby who loved
everyone. So how did they do it?

They dumped some peanut butter in a paper cup, smushed it up on the sides a
bit and froze it. When it was "quiet" time, they sat and held the paper cup
while he tried to eat it all. I always worked on Llewis and Ihave used it
successfully on other dogs. Val, you might consider it for Ipo during ear
reconstruction.

You have much more patience than I do.

MomPerson to Merta Lou and Doc