[Dailydrool] Holding Still for Treatment

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 17:24:37 PDT 2018

Well...”treatment” equaled pawdicures at our house.  When it was time for pawdicures, my husband got the clippers and Qwik Stop (poor guy, he always had the “bad cop”role)...and I got the spoon and “beast designated” peanut butter (good cop)! I used to write on the top of their peanut butter jar to make sure we didn’t make a sandwich with that jar!! Pawdicures were a whole lot easier with peanut butter distracted bassets!

Ellen ( Abigail, Magnolia, Oliver, & GracieLou FlatBasset...all awaiting us ATB)
erc2761 at gmail.com

Sent from my iPad