[Dailydrool] Pawtunia Bracelets.... thank you Lucylu and Mariah the creative!

Dawn Van Keuren bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Jun 8 14:07:46 PDT 2018

Pawtunia

I'm still standing! More or less.......but some of ya have still not bought a Pawtunia by Pam Tanzey bracelet? Vet lady says I shouldn't even be here, but I'm hanging in and selling bootiful bracelets. All the profits go to Droopy Basset Rescue as Slobberfest Pledges. These are once in a lifetime bracelets. They are me! Participating in various rescue events and wearing my lei at home! If ya buy one by 9:00 P.M. Eastern on June 9, 2018, ya get a chance to win a faboo basset scarf. How much better can I make it??? You get a faboo piece of basset jewlery! You get a chance at the scarf! The poor bassets get money and I get to watch she slave working at boxing the bracelets. PLEASE. I need you!! Just $30 including shipping in the US. Paypal to bassetslave at comcast.net as a friend or family with NO comments. That is important. PM me your mailing address. WOOF!!!!

They are pawfect attire for the Bawkmitzvah! Snoopy's slave has one. I never thought of them as fascinators, but that is fascinating! Mariah sent me a new tiara in the hope of my making it....pawhaps I shall see how they work together!

Pawtunia