[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:38:17 PDT 2018

Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

Is it boring here or what? I mean, come on people, get it together! Since
the dog across the street met his doom at the jaws of two loose pits we
have not been out of the house to walk.

Plus the last two days it has rained. Do you KNOW. Are you ready for this?
Do you KNOW that yesterday morning, in the pouring rain (And I mean
pouring) SHE made us go out! She PUSHED ME out the door.
I never.Pushed!! Some nonsense about being in the house overnight and how I
certainly had to Go. Well of course I did but I would have either held it
or found an alternate. Mr Doc used to go on the back of the DadPerson's
chair until She caught him in the act and now he is afraid to go in the
house at all...I am not sure what she did but he is so delicate that just
yelling destroys him.

Now I am not certain but I heard her say that her friend with the yard I
cannot see across is going to be gone and we may use the yard to run in. I
have gotten a bit fluffy over the winter so...

Love & Cuddles
Merta Lou, professional Lady Basset