[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:48:50 PDT 2018

We are bored Mr Doc and I.
We cannot go to dog parks or day care because there are too many unruly
dogs at the park and besides, Mr.Doc is all boy, if you get my drift.
MotherPerson says there is something inside me that causes me to always
seem to be looking for love. Mr. Doc often thinks so, too. He is a jerk
sometimes and I have to snarl and sit down until he leaves me alone.
It is too hot to stay outside. MotherPerson had to put a rug by the door
because it hurts our pawsies to wait outside, the cement is so hot. And she
sets a timer.
Then it rains, and is cool for about 3/10ths of a second whatever that is,
and then it is breathessly hot and I mean soooo wet outside the air is not
moving it is called....humbliity? Some kind of ity. There is a lot of it.
I was too cold in the winter: what kind of place is this, anyway?

Love & Cuddles,
Merta Lou, Hot & Sweaty Professional Lady Basset