[Dailydrool] Thank you from Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 13:31:50 PDT 2018

Hi all,Snoopy here,
I want to thank everyone for the kind birthday wishes and for sending all of your hounds to celebrate my bark mitzvah.    With a few minor exceptions the hounds behavior was flawless at the temple.  the party afterwards, well I'd like to say it was memorable but the fact is, I don't remember much.  there were way more hounds then we expected but we made do ..... we had to keep going back to the wine cellar I do remember that ....... it's completely empty this morning and momPerson is a bit out of sorts over that as apparently some of that wine was aged and isn't sold anymore and ...... maybe that explains why it tasted SO good ..... she should have planned better .... she's clueless.
I am waiting to hear back from Pawtunia's family about if she is going to accept my proposal of matrimony so stay tuned.
If anybody accidentally took our back yard birds home with them it would lovely if you could send them back, we miss them.  If you ate them we don't want to know, we'd rather presume that you took them home with you.  The bunnies are all still here so if you are are a fierce hunter ...... you missed!
Those Jimmy Choos were from years ago ..... they were yellow with a kitten heel ..... you did us all a favor by chewing them up so thank you for that.  I must admit I had no idea Merta Lou was the fashion police but you go girl!
More later from Snoopy who needs a nap and misses all the songbirds ...... it's very quiet out there.