[Dailydrool] Thank you for having us

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 15:20:36 PDT 2018

Dear Snoopy and GracieThank you so much for inviting me and Rolph to your wonderful soiree and the chance to celebrate Snoopy's Bark Mitzvah. We had a lovely time.
Rolph is so sorry about the poop incident. Unfortunately he just doesn't know when things are about to drop any more.The dancing was wonderful and I met a really handsome hound called Balou. I'd rather hoped to get to know him better, but Rolph... well you know what big brothers are like.
It was also great to catch up with some of our friend's from last year's trip to London and meet more wonderful Drool friends "in the fur".
Just one last thing - if Pawtunia's parents give the go-ahead, can I be bridesmaid?
Back in boiling BlightyClara and Rolph